- Behavioural Consultation Services
- Behavioural Consultation Services – ASD – Adults
- Behavioural Consultation Services – ASD – Children and Adolescents
- Behavioural Consultation Services – Children and Adolescents
- Services for Children and Youth: Child and Adolescent Services
- Services for Children and Youth: Child and Adolescent Services – ASD – Children and Adolescents
- Community Employment Services: Employment Supports
- Community Employment Services: Employment Supports – ASD – Adults
- Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Community Employment Services: Job Development – ASD – Adults
The current 3-year CARF accreditation extends to June 30, 2023. CBI was found to demonstrate substantial conformance to the CARF standards. The Survey Report noted “CBI Consultants has embarked on improving its services and responsiveness to funders during its current tenure of accreditation. Its hard work is evident in the current level of performance. The design of services has changed in the past three years with an emphasis on using technology. … CBI Consultants Ltd. appears likely to maintain and/or improve its current method of operation and demonstrates a commitment to ongoing quality improvement”.
CBI would like to take some time to celebrate this accomplishment, while at the same time working hard to continually make improvements.
CBI Consultants received its second three-year CARF accreditation in June 2017. The Survey Report noted “On balance, it is clear that CBI provides excellent services to the persons served. Its’ commitment to a well-trained staff and to providing evidence-based practices has helped define it as a well-respected service provider. The funding sources, families and persons served all report a high level of satisfaction with the services they receive.”
The CBI’s first CARF Survey Report in June 2014 noted “On balance, CBI is in substantial conformance to CARF standards. The organization has exhibited clear strengths in services provided in both community employment and behavioural consultation. Many current concepts are fully embraced and implemented in a practical and functional manner. It is noted that technology is utilized on many levels, which has greatly enhanced how services are presented to persons served and trainees. Furthermore, as stated above, evidence-based practices are utilized on many levels with much quantitative data being generated. Services are greatly valued both by those who receive them and funding sources…. The areas where recommendations were made, CBI has implemented the necessary improvements.”
What is CARF?
CARF Core Values
- All people have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- All people should have access to needed services that achieve optimum outcomes.
- All people should be empowered to exercise informed choice.
CARF’s accreditation, research, continuous improvement services, and educational activities are conducted in accordance with these core values and with the utmost integrity.